ASAHI Corsair Pro Microcatheter
Corsair Pro improvements:
1) Significant increase in trackability and distal flexibility
2) Increased tip durability
3) New kink resistant hub
3) Minimal Corsair fatigue
Removal of radiopaque coil marker to increase flexibility and trackability
Comparison under fluoroscopy
Collateral / side-branch crossing comparsion
Improved Distal Flexibility
Reduction of stiffness due to removal of marker and controlled polyurethane leads to increased flexibility and tackability. (see point 3)
New Corsair Pro proximal hub protector (kink resistant)
Corsair / Corsair Pro hub comparison
Kink resistant hub: Spiral Protector.
Flexibility of the proximal hub to improve catheter durability.
Smooth transition: tip to shaft connection
Polyurethane material is controlled in order to give a smooth transition and increase trackability
Corsair Pro - Stiffness Comparison
Corsair Pro - Flexibilty Comparison
Features and Benefit Summary
- Increased trackability compared to Corsair due to removal of distal platinum marker.
- New kink resistant hub design increases torque transmission
Polyurethane is ‘controlled’ in order to create a smooth transmission to increase trackability.
- Tapered soft tungsten Polyurethane tip, tapering to 0.42mm, with an increase in visibility under fluoroscope
- 135cm length for Antegrade approach
- 150cm length for Retrograde approach
Please consult IFU for further information.