CTO Antegrade Course - 5th December 2018
The Academy of Medical Sciences, London
Course lead Dr. James C. Spratt and Dr. Colm Hanratty
The Course has been specifically designed to present the latest tips,
tricks and techniques for increasing Antegrade CTO case success.
The afternoon is based around a detail-packed series of focused & edited cases, bespoke illustrations and step-by-step presentations from one of the UK's leading CTO operators.
The course will cover:
- Case selection, where to start & who to refer on
- Lab setup
- Briefing Lab Team
- Angiographic analysis
- Antegrade toolbox (Guides, Wires, Corsair, Tornus etc.)
- Working on OTW equipment
- Contralateral injections
- What wire for what lesion
- Crossing the CTO
- Rudimentary re-entry techniques
- Dealing with problems / complications
- Managing failure attempts
- 4-5 Pre-recorded cases demonstrating the efficacy of the above
This course is now full.