CTO Antegrade Course - 16th May 2018
The Gore Hotel, 190 Queen’s Gate, London SW7 5EX
Course lead Dr. James C. Spratt and Dr. Colm Hanratty
The Course has been specifically designed to present the latest tips,
tricks and techniques for increasing Antegrade CTO case success.
The afternoon is based around a detail-packed series of focused & edited cases, bespoke illustrations and step-by-step presentations from one of the UK's leading CTO operators.
The course will cover:
- Case selection, where to start & who to refer on
- Lab setup
- Briefing Lab Team
- Angiographic analysis
- Antegrade toolbox (Guides, Wires, Corsair, Tornus etc.)
- Working on OTW equipment
- Contralateral injections
- What wire for what lesion
- Crossing the CTO
- Rudimentary re-entry techniques
- Dealing with problems / complications
- Managing failure attempts
- 4-5 Pre-recorded cases demonstrating the efficacy of the above
Hurry, places are limited to a maximum of 12 delegates and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Course fee is £250.00 and includes accommodation and evening meal.
VP will pay for standard class travel (please forward receipts 14 days prior to the course and a cheque will be ready on arrival).
Book your place now
Course fee £250.00*
No PayPal Account necessary