CTO Retrograde Course - 6th December 2018
The Academy of Medical Sciences, London
Course lead Dr. James C. Spratt and Dr. Colm Hanratty
The course will walk you through the 9 key stages of a Retrograde procedure from planning and analysis to advanced techniques such as reverse CART
The Retrograde CTO PCI course will provide highly relevant information on equipment choice and techniques to improve case success.
- Case selection: Where to start & which patients to refer on
- Briefing lab team & lab set-up
- Retrograde planning and angiographic analysis
- Septal collateral analysis
- Retrograde toolbox (Guides, Wires, Corsair)
- Crossing the collateral channel
- Crossing the CTO (Reverse CART etc)
- Externalisation - how and why
- Pre-recorded live cases
- Dealing with problems & complications
This course is now full.