CTO Retrograde Course - 17th May 2018
The Gore Hotel, 190 Queen’s Gate, London SW7 5EX
Course lead Dr. James C. Spratt and Dr. Colm Hanratty
The course will walk you through the 9 key stages of a Retrograde procedure from planning and analysis to advanced techniques such as reverse CART
The Retrograde CTO PCI course will provide highly relevant information on equipment choice and techniques to improve case success.
- Case selection: Where to start & which patients to refer on
- Briefing lab team & lab set-up
- Retrograde planning and angiographic analysis
- Septal collateral analysis
- Retrograde toolbox (Guides, Wires, Corsair)
- Crossing the collateral channel
- Crossing the CTO (Reverse CART etc)
- Externalisation - how and why
- Pre-recorded live cases
- Dealing with problems & complications
Hurry, places are limited to a maximum of 12 delegates and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Course fee is £250.00 and includes accommodation and evening meal.
VP will pay for standard class travel (please forward receipts 14 days prior to the course and a cheque will be ready on arrival).
Course fee £250.00*
No PayPal Account necessary