Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of use:
These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website and Vascular Perspectives Ltd, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using this website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, user or users means any third party that accesses the website and is not either employed by Vascular Perspectives Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or engaged as a consultant providing services to Vascular Perspectives Ltd and accessing the website in connection with provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
All content included on the website is the property of Vascular Perspectives Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content relates to any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website. By continuing to use this website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owners written permission.
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only do the following:
- Retrieve, display and view content on a computer screen.
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Vascular Perspectives Ltd.
You may not use any of the website for any of the following purposes:
- Any way which causes or may cause damage to the website or interfere with any persons use or enjoyment of the website.
- Any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, threatening or objectionable or in breach of any law, regulation or government order.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
- You must ensure that the details provided by you when registering or at any time are correct and complete
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively, should you accept to be contacted.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect if you breach any terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions.
Links to other websites
- This website may contain links to other websites. Unless expressly stated these sites are not under the control of Vascular Perspectives or our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising from the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the site themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Vascular Perspectives Ltd makes available through the website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law we provide no warranties of fitness of purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Vascular Perspectives Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the website.
- Whilst Vascular Perspectives Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal data and their computers.
- Vascular Perspectives Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption, or non-availability of the website.
- Vascular Perspectives Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) this website including, but not limited to, any products or services available.
Limitation of liability
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising from fraudulent misrepresentation of the contents of this website
- Vascular Perspectives accepts no liability for any losses arising from use of this website
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe that your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity.
Vascular Perspectives Ltd details
Vascular Perspectives Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales, registration no 485 8052 whose registered address is 8 Pennine Business Park, Longbow close, Bradley Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1 GQ
You can contact Vascular Perspectives ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org