Cath-labs in the UK (and across the world) are experiencing skill shortages and high attrition rates with AHP staff.
There is an ongoing need for a more structured education pathway to supplement ‘on the job’ training and speed up learning and engagement.
VP Education collaborated with UK Cath lab healthcare professionals to create a comprehensive learning pathway, using a tested template to identify where education was needed to support labs.
Resulting in this highly engaging and motivating new educational series, Foundations.
How the content was developed and is shared
1. The content has been co-created with clinical professionals in hospitals, supported by VPs education and creative team.
2. The Foundations series is interactive inviting group and teamwork during in-person delivery.
3. It can be delivered peer to peer supported by VP Ed and local territory manager.
4. Presentation training can be provided locally to the education delivery team.
5. The Foundations series is also now digitally accessible, through an online portal.
Register now for access to the foundations course, let us know if you would like in-person or on-line delivery.
Our team will be in touch to arrange the necessary details with you.