- Can be used for both intraluminal crossing, re-entry, and guide wire support.
- Unique solution for complex BTK, SFA, and iliac occlusions, including in-stent restenoses.
- Innovative needle design with axial or lateral protrusion selector.
- Highly visible C-shaped RO marker, providing both radial and axial needle position information.
- Able to advance laterally inside hard plaque with needle fully or partially deployed.
- Highly stable support with a very low profile.
- 2.9 Fr and 4 Fr devices available ( 0.014"/0.018" guide wire compatible respectively. 5 Fr / 6 Fr sheath compatible for crossover respectively).
- 80 cm and 120 cm working lengths available in each device.